Learning Resources Pretend & Play, Play Money for Kids, Counting, Math, Currency, 150 Pieces, Ages 3+
- MONEY GAME FOR KIDS: Use the realistic play money to teach lessons in making change, identifying value, and adding and subtracting.
- REALISTIC MONEY: Made from heavy-duty paper and printed on both sides, each pretend bill is ready for countless pretend cash transaction
- PLAY MONEY: The play money is a 3/4 scale of actual American Dollars. Includes 60 pretend bills include 20 $1s, 20 $5s, 10 $10s, and 10 $20s.
- GREAT VALUE: The set also includes a full assortment of 90 plastic coins, including 30 pennies, 20 nickels, 20 dimes, and 20 quarters. Pretend bills measure 6.25″ x 2.625″, pretend coins range from .80″ (penny) – .995″ (quarter
- PLAY MONEY FOR KIDS: Great for any toddler ages 3+