Magnetic Chore Chart Dry Erase Whiteboard Set – Chores Chart for Multiple Kids, Teens & Adults (13″x17″), Monthly Calendar (13″x17″), Daily To-Do (7″x9″) – Family Schedule Planners, 4 Markers & Eraser
About this item
- TRACK and ORGANIZE chores – responsibilities -easily for the week
- MULTI-USE! Can be a MENU Board or Planner, To-Do List, Weekly Planner – Anything that needs to be tracked
- FUN and easy to use for kids and parents
- ACCOMMODATES one or multiple children and multiple activities
- Family XL SIZE – 12″ x 17″ Ample room for everything you need to write down – Strong full magnetic backing.
MODERNEAT – KEEPING BUSY PEOPLE ORGANIZED.
There’s always someone who has to make sure that everything is done on time and that person is probably you.
WE TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF ORGANIZATION
In this purchase, you receive 3 re-usable, multi-purpose and customizable planners to keep your family, roommates, and co-workers on schedule.
IN THE BOX
* 1 Monthly Calendar – 13×17”
* 1 Chore Planner for housework, meal planning, homework and more. The perfect accompaniment to homeschooling – 13×17”
* 1 Daily to-do list for appointments, shopping lists or simply as a notepad – 7×9”
(All planners are reusable – thus saving money and trees and are kinder to the environment.)
* 4 Erasable Colored Pens
(Pens have an eraser and it is magnetic so it’s always next to the dry-wipe board.)
* Heavy-duty eraser for wiping off the charts.
YOUR MONTH AT A GLANCE
* Monthly calendar – Paying monthly bills or meeting your friends for lunch on the last Thursday of every month should be written first. After that fill in the things that are only happening this month, such as a doctor’s appointment or getting the car serviced.
* Chore chart – Transfer your weekly and monthly chores to the chore chart. With the name of the responsible individual according to the day of the week. Children respond positively to having a set schedule. Allow the children to check off their finished projects. Use together with rewards for the ultimate learning experience.
* The daily planner – Intended for your daily chores, making shopping lists or as a notepad for important issues on that day. You’ll see exactly how your day is mapped out and you’ll be sure to be on time for each and every one of the responsibilities you have on that day. At the end of the day, erase and prepare tomorrow’s list.
YOU CAN DO IT! BUY YOURS TODAY AND GET ORGANIZED!